begin bottom left, roll clockwise
Hydroxyzine HCL 25 MG
Small white pills
Take 1 tablet every 8 hours as needed for itching
Script filled: 11/01/07
Use before: 10/31/08
To remedy: Mystery virus.
- May cause drowsiness.
- Breastfeeding while taking this drug may result in side-effects of drowsiness, jitteriness, or decreased feeding in young infants
- Premature or low birth-weight infants of infants less than 2 months of age may be at increased risk for side-effects while breastfeeding
- THIS DRUG CAN DECREASE BREASTMILK PRODUCTION
Phenazopryridine 200 MG
Round black pills
Take 1 tablet by mouth three times daily after meals
Script filled: 05/06/00
Use before: 05/06/01
To remedy: The need to pee while weathering a urinary tract infection (ow ow ow ow).
- This medicine may change the color of your urine or feces
- Take with food or milk
- Warning: Soft contact lenses may become permanently discolored by this medicine
Etodolac 400 MG
large white pills
Take one tablet three time a day as needed for pain begin 1 hour before appointment
Script filled: 12/21/01
Use before: ---
To remedy: Pain resulting from oral surgery
- DO NOT DRINK alcoholic beverages when taking this medication
- Take with FOOD
- It is very important that you take or use this exactly as directed. Do not skip doses or discontinue unless directed by your doctor.
- Do not take aspirin or aspirin containing products without knowledge and consent of your physician.
Amoxiclav K 875-125MG
Take one tablet by mouth two times a day for 10 days
Script filled: 01/08/08
Use by: 01/07/09
To remedy: A sinus infection, even though the doc knew that I’m allergic to most antibiotics and am at risk to develop an allergy to this last class of antibiotics as well. Not wanting to take the risk I got through the infection with a Neti pot instead.
- If this medication upsets your stomach, take it with crackers, bread or a small meal.
- Important: Finish all this medication unless otherwise directed by prescriber.
- This medication can interfere with the effectiveness of birth control pills. Consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- May cause diarrhea during treatment. If it persists or becomes severe, tell your doctor or pharmacist.