Saturday, June 21, 2008

what am I?

Go 'head: guess.


Anonymous said...

In the trailer industry they use a hole shaped like that that they call a keyhole. It's used for sliding a chain link through to secure a chain. I'd guess the holes are for attaching chains or ropes to what appears to be a boat or bridge.


suttonhoo said...

boat is correct.

chain is not.

em said...

mille sabords!

Related Posts with Thumbnails