Monday, September 01, 2008

on the internet nobody knows

Photo: New York Times

I am not Sarah Palin. I am not a member of Sarah Palin’s family, or even Michael Palin’s family.

I will acknowledge that I volunteer for the McCain campaign, one of thousands of people nationwide who are working to elect the best candidate for the job. Palin was not the nominee when I made my edits, though I am certainly excited about the selection. I don’t believe I have a conflict of interest problem.


Wikipedia user Young Trigg, who substantially updated Sarah Palin's Wikipedia entry in the 24 hours before John McCain campaign announced her selection as his VP of choice, as reported in the TimesOnline.

After touting her "eye-popping integrity" Young Trigg retired from active Wikipedia membership.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails