Wednesday, September 03, 2008

step up, Tod

Dear David Plouffe:
I realize I'm not on the list of people you listen to, but I wanted to let you know that you have a small typo in the automated email message that you send out to all who contribute to Barack Obama's campaign. In part it reads:

More than 2 million individual donors have stepped up tod own a piece of this campaign...


Seeing how B.J. Fogg's compelling captology research (PPT) has shown that spelling errors damage perceived credibility, you might just want to fix that.

kthxbai & kisses,
suttonhoo

p.s. go fight win.

3 comments:

patrick said...

Haha! Love the sign-off and post script!

Dave said...

Please, David, also have your email software linked up to the your donor information database. I already gave the Federal legal limit (and was happy to do it), so please don't bombard me daily with annoying requests for $50 here, $250 there. It's unseemly.

anniemcq said...

you are so sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails