Sunday, December 17, 2006

my whereabouts

If I should disappear suddenly and all at once it's because I've either run off with the sword-stealing man in the fur hat to my complete barren and utter ruin -- or we've had some luck and have conceived on a tropical island while dancing and waving flowers in the air.

Either way, please don't panic on my behalf.

But I would be ever so grateful if you would think of me fondly once in a while.

This holiday prognostication brought to you courtesy of Mikkel at Shädy Äcres »

3 comments:

heather lorin said...

Hmmm, I saw a few truths in there. I don't know about the sword stealing man though - it must be a metaphor. Should be an interesting outcome either way ;)

suttonhoo said...

which truths -- the one where I'm lazy, or where I meet with complete and utter ruin?

thanks for the vote of confidence, friend.

Lolabola* said...

Well this truth made me laugh:

"Or it could be your mother, that would make sense. God knows I’m afraid of mine."

I'm liking the fur hat motif, I have one of those sitting in my closet, waiting to be returned to it's owner across the ocean. Maybe the sword stealing man could take it away and I could stop feeling guilty for being so lazy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails