Saturday, September 08, 2007

made


made
Originally uploaded by suttonhoo.
I don't know what this marvelous thing is.

It was living in the landscape near Taos and I would have missed it if we had driven right by, given the way it folds into the shapes and colors of the land it lives on, but we stopped the car to walk back up the road a bit and take a shot of a wonderful little trailer (that didn't quite work out) and then coming back to the car I saw this, with a little mate alongside it.

Made. Beautiful. Just because.


Here's another shot of the pretty little thing »

2 comments:

anniemcq said...

I'm so glad you gave us a closer shot of this! I want to know more about it! Who made it and why, what is it's purpose?

Lolabola* said...

me too! I kept wondering what that change in pattern was

Related Posts with Thumbnails