Sunday, September 16, 2007

cast of characters


Guy
Girl
Bassist Dude
Singer at party
Baby
Husband
Heroin Addict
Lead Guitarist
Guy's Dad
Girl's Mother
Drunk
Bank Manager
Eamon
Mother
Man watching TV
Ex Girlfriend
Hari Krishna
Man watching TV
Timmy Drummer
Bill


Character list from the movie Once, as provided by imdb.com.

It wasn't until the credits rolled that I realized we never learned their names -- the busker and the Czech, Guy and Girl, who meet on the street and negotiate their friendship over a Hoover and manage to say everything circumstance won't let them say by just sitting down together and playing music.

Yes, I'm a sucker, and maybe a frustrated romantic, and yes I plugged into iTunes to download the Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova soundtrack as soon as I got home. But dang it something's up with their cart and I can't check out.

Like I said: Frustrated.

Updated: All good. Apple was kind enough to take my money earlier today.

1 comment:

anniemcq said...

Isn't it such a great movie?! And I can't get the music out of my head - so sorry you're having trouble with iTunes. Glen and Marketa are going to be at the Alladin Theater here in November. I can't wait! You should plan a trip to Portland then!

Related Posts with Thumbnails