Sunday, December 09, 2007

cincinnati chili 3-way


cincinnati chili 3-way
Originally uploaded by suttonhoo.
Because I have it on good authority that one of the things you do when you're laid over in Cincinnati for six hours longer than expected due to ice storms in Chicago is to ferret out that Cincinnati regional specialty: The Chili & Spaghetti 3-way.

"3-way" because it has 1) spaghetti 2) gold star chili & 3) cheese. I guess. (They tell me onions would make it a 4-way.)

Surprisingly good. In a stick to your ribs comfort me with carbs and greasy goodness kind of way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite the adventurous connoisseur

Anonymous said...

oh my that looks SO good! :)

suttonhoo said...

is this the miss anne of twooffour fame? or the ohio-roots miss anne?

if the former, I've recommended to b1- that you be invited to the feed. contact him directly. he'll know what you mean.

if the latter: I owe ya.

;)

anne said...

Ms. Hoo, that was not me earlier.

However, I was invited to the feed by b1-, and I enjoyed it very much!

Thanks for thinking of me - what a great gift to share!

suttonhoo said...

yay.

:D

Donaldson said...

You gotta have the 4-way...

Related Posts with Thumbnails