Sunday, December 23, 2007

dante is wise, and also loves bacon.



In this, the season of gifts, I have just received a wonderful gift, and now I will share it with you: Enlightenment through Bacon »

Many thanks to Martin, for the link, and to Boing Boing, for the original post.


p.s. Re beggin' strips. My sister never misses the opportunity to remind me of the time I was babysitting a neighbor kid and rifled the kitchen for treats, coming up only with some dry jerky stashed on top of the fridge. I downed a few pieces. Thought little more of it.

Until the parents arrived home and, just before the dad gave me a lift, treated their yappy little dog to a dog treat -- the very same jerky that I had availed myself of earlier that evening.

Good times.


More on bacon »

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails