Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dear Barack,


David isn't listening. Many folks have stopped by with the same "all they want is my money" complaint, and a few have commented in just the last few days.

The Open Letter to David Plouffe, Campaign Manager, Obama for America that I posted back in March continues to be one of the most frequently hit posts on detritus, and for awhile there I was hopeful that it was your campaign that was looking it up.

But given the mail that I received from you just today ("When Hillary Attacks", containing no fewer than FOUR "donate today" links) I'm guessing is was disgruntled folk. Not your people. Your people don't seem to spend a whole lot of time online, or answering email; and they certainly don't seem to have their ear to the ground.

I'm sorry to hear it, Mr. Obama. More than anything I'm sorry to be the one to admit that I've lost that lovin' feeling.

'Cause baby, I had a real thing for you.

1 comment:

anniemcq said...

If ya don't listen to Hoo, Who will you listen to?

Related Posts with Thumbnails