Saturday, November 04, 2006

just a little bit starstruck


I'm pleased to announce that the how to be a hobo pic made Mr. Hodgman's[1] blog tonight -- looks like it may be on the Areas of My Expertise home page for a short while, and archived after that.

Given the graciousness with which Mr. Hodgman pointed out that my Photoshopped h-in-sunrays didn't entirely qualify for the pool -- "ALAS it does not quite satisfy the requirements of the h-in-sunrays group (which is to say: found in situ, ideally without computer manipulation)" -- I did the dutiful Flickr-er thing to do, and removed the pic from the pool. (A little sheepishly, but without regret.)

Thank you. THAT IS ALL.

[1] See: sexy geek

4 comments:

anniemcq said...

Damn, Miss. The New York Times AND John Hodgman. What a week! Congrats, my friend.

suttonhoo said...

I suspect it'll all be downhill from here.

;)

heather lorin said...

Now that you've made the big time, I hope you won't forget your old insignificant friends ;)

suttonhoo said...

stop it, you. ;)

news flash: Mr. Hodgman just posted a comment to the actual pic:

"It's an awesome photo, and I'm grateful for it.

I'm sorry my mad, petty consistency bedeviled your efforts in this case to play along. I hope you can post to the group again sometime.

That is all."

One happy flickr-girl, am I.

Related Posts with Thumbnails