Saturday, June 23, 2007

anali appreciation day


Many many thanks to Anali over at Anali's First Amendment who has conferred detritus and her author with the "Thinking Blogger Award".

Thank you, Anali: so kind and generous.

I'm on the hook to nominate five thinkers of my own, but to my shame and embarrassment it's Saturday, and all I'm thinking about are the LOLCats at I Can Has Cheezburger and the Zimmers over at YouTube.

So I'm gonna sit on my chits for awhile, and hand them out slowly.

But don't you think for one minute that I'm not thinking about it.

;)


Video: The Zimmers cover My Generation for You


(Learned of the Zimmers cover of My Generation through YouTuber geriatric1927, who showed up on the radio this morning.)

1 comment:

anniemcq said...

Congrats, and LOVE the Zimmers! That was a treat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails