Saturday, June 30, 2007

sisterhood of the traveling socks


Day 177 ~ SOTTS!
Originally uploaded by ambrosialove.
2. When you get the socks, feel free to wash them...but not if you have one of those washers that eats socks. That would suck. You are not obligated to wash them before sending them to the next person.


From THE RULES of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Socks Flickr Group.

Twenty-two pairs of feet so far. Wanna see some more? (Slideshow contains judicious nudity, and some outright goofiness, just like you like it.)

3 comments:

Lolabola* said...

Oh I love the wicked witch of the east one

anniemcq said...

I love this, but I'm glad no one is sending ME used socks. It kind of gives me the willys. The pics are great, though!

suttonhoo said...

the wash-not factor? yeah, me too. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails