Wednesday, September 27, 2006

speaking of sideways

This clip would have captured a perfect moment if, like an idiot[1], I hadn't tipped my little Canon handheld on its side when I was shooting the video -- as if I were snapping a photo.

And if, oh yeah, I hadn't been carrying a heavy bag so that with every other step I wasn't lurching like Quasimodo.

And maybe if I had recorded a little bit *more* of the song so that you could hear what it was that this fellow was singing like a clarion angel at 5.30 on a Monday morning down a long, empty, echoing hallway at O'Hare as I made my way to my gate to catch my flight.

But knowing all that, maybe you can fill in the blanks. (Because it really was perfect.)



[1]Yeah, I know: it wasn't the first time, and to make matters worse, I broke my promise.

1 comment:

Lolabola* said...

blanks filled in. very nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails