Thursday, February 15, 2007

eavesdropping at the airport

She loves him.

Her daughter is spending the night at her aunt's place with her new pink overnight bag.

He was delayed all day in New York and just barely squeaked through Chicago.

Three kids in Detroit will receive a recruiter's visit tomorrow afternoon. He'll be wearing a black suit.

She wants a skim decaf mocha with extra whip.

He says she'll be fine on the medication -- it just takes some getting used to.

She grew up in Baltimore but she might be moving soon -- with her husband.

He sounds disappointed.

3 comments:

anniemcq said...

Hey, I was at the airport yesterday too! I miss eavesdropping. I don't get to do it much anymore with my little chatterbox along for the ride. Great post - thanks for the vicarious thrill!

Lisa Johnson said...

Interesting... It would be weird to say something in public and then read it on a blog. I'm sure it's got to have happened by now to someone.

suttonhoo said...

well, I was careful not to mention the guy who called his wife and his mistress back to ...

woops.

;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails