Friday, February 23, 2007

where have you gone, big woman?

I met a gentleman last night at the shelter where I work once a month who shook my hand, told me his name, and said: "You. Are an Amazon." (There's that tall girl thing again.)

I told him it wasn't my fault.

He said that's okay, men love Amazons.

So of course I had to smile when I saw Cinderella in the Subway, and its caption, in Frederico Mendes' photostream this morning. (Apologies: he hasn't enabled blogging, so you'll have to click through to see it.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

suttonhoo Wow!Your Extra News here!★※★

anniemcq said...

I was going to comment about men loving tall women, but then I got sidetracked by the previous post. I don't think I've had enough coffee today, because I kind of don't get it.

I'll try back later, after I've caffeinated myself properly.

anniemcq said...

Not the previous post, the previous COMMENT.

Must. get. coffee....

suttonhoo said...

lol -- let me know if you figure it out. I'm right there with you. although it seems harmless enough...

Related Posts with Thumbnails