Saturday, February 10, 2007

huh?

The more you see the less you know
The less you find out as you go
I knew much more then than I do now
...
And I miss you when you’re not around
I’m getting ready to leave the ground….
...
Oh you look so beautiful tonight
In the city of blinding lights

Don’t look before you laugh
Look ugly in a photograph
Flash bulbs purple irises
The camera can’t see

I’ve seen you walk unafraid
I’ve seen you in the clothes you made
Can you see the beauty inside of me?
What happened to the beauty I had inside of me?


From U2's City of Blinding Lights

Still trying to figure out why the Barack Obama for President campaign stripped this U2 song into the video clip that shows Obama making his rockstar climb to the capitol steps this morning.

Cool intro riff anyway.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails