Friday, February 09, 2007

six weird things about me

I've been tagged by heatherlorin over at Mixed Bag. As if you hadn't already learned enough weird things about me from this blog, here are six more:

1. I have a birthmark in my right iris. I like to think that makes me like Faye Dunaway in Chinatown, but it doesn't. It's just a splodge.

2. I know just enough Swahili to get really, really lost somewhere in Kenya.

3. You know how some folks can roll their tongue like a taco? I can't, and when I try it folds up like a lotus blossom with three distinct tips.

4. Three of my best friends have told me (once we had been friends for awhile) that they initially hated me on sight.

5. I'm omnivorous, with the notable exception of chicken and sea urchin. Brussel sprouts used to be on that list until recently, when I developed an inexplicable craving for them.

6. I'm a lucid dreamer, meaning I'll frequently re-work my dreams while I'm still dreaming if I don't like the way things are going. I suspect that also indicates that I'm a bit of a control freak.

I'm tempted to tag b1-66er, but heaven only knows when he'll be done with those g*ddamn rats.

1 comment:

heather lorin said...

You can never know enough Swahili, can you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails