Thursday, February 08, 2007

tit for tat


this is who we are
Originally uploaded by smalldogs.
Made my first Flickr print trade. Smalldogs of L.A. offered up a print in exchange for Miracle -- this is who we are arrived yesterday, and will now take up its welcome place on my wall.

I picked this shot of her belly tat from her tremendous collection of all kinds of subjects long before I latched on to my current belly button obsession -- but I suspect, given this, that Jung would have said that he could see this belly button thing coming.


Update: Regrettably, the image succombed to smalldogs' Flickr purge sometime back. It is, however, hanging on my wall, where, if you visit me you are welcome to see it, her lovely midsection punctuated with blackletter gothic type that reads: "This is Who We Are". Just under, of course, her belly button.

2 comments:

heather lorin said...

very cool. Love the photo exchange concept.

Lisa Johnson said...

That so cool! I had never even heard of or thought of doing trades. Great idea! And I love both pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails