Friday, February 08, 2008

at the movies


Star Wars
Blade Runner
Aliens
Gremlins
Batman Returns
Darkman
The Little Mermaid
Blazing Saddles
Cape Fear
Young Frankenstein
The Lost Boys
Cocoon
History of the World Part 1
E.T.
The Princess Bride
Empire of the Sun
Arachnophobia
10
Spaceballs
Hook
Flatliners
Mother, Jugs & Speed
City Slickers
Rain Man
The Twilight Zone
The Turning Point
Ironweed
My Favorite Year
The Milagro Beanfield War
Victor Victoria
Mosquito Coast
Pee Wee's Big Adventure

A small selection of movie posters designed by John Alvin, who passed away yesterday.

I miss you already Mr. Alvin, and I didn't even know I knew you.

Many thanks to Vasta for the heads up.

1 comment:

Sameer Vasta said...

Glad I could share my love of John Alvin's work with someone. He will be missed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails